Maple Media acquires individual apps and app portfolios that have been on the store for 6 months or more, have a stable userbase and revenues. We acquire both app and games businesses. While every acquisition is different, we typically acquire the software and IP assets and take over operations from the founders and existing team.
We have acquired businesses from all around the world and can work with app business owners in any market.
Maple Media Buying Criteria:
- 50,000 daily active users or more
- Greater than $20,000 per month in net revenue
- 2,000 or more average organic downloads per day
- D1, D7, D30 retention benchmarks: 45%, 25%, 10%
- 40% or greater English-speaking geographies
Typical Transaction Process:
- Initial product and revenue KPI analysis
- Term Sheet with purchase offer
- Full due diligence, including revenue and user validation, technical architecture evaluation and full app code review
- Execute asset purchase agreement
- App transfer and payment to seller