Product Marketing Manager
Maple Media is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Lifecycle with experience in mobile Apps / Games, to join our Los Angeles-based team. This role will focus on establishing and elevating our product marketing tools, technology, and strategy to rapidly grow our portfolio of app businesses, focusing on apps with subscription revenue models.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working on mobile apps/games, a track record of growing engagement and revenue, familiarity with digital performance marketing, and understanding subscription revenue models. This is a high visibility role on a strategic function in Maple Media’s 2021 – 2022 strategy, with significant opportunities for the role and team expansion and exposure to the leadership team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify technical needs and gaps in our marketing tech stack, then collaborate with product and development teams to implement tools and technology.
- Create and execute brand development and growth strategies for our subscription app businesses
- Develop funnels and KPI tracking for individual apps to evaluate and optimize performance to maximize subscription growth
- Manage and scale our standardized analytics taxonomy in collaboration with the broader marketing team
- Establish CRM (push, email, in-app) marketing functionality to drive engagement, upsells, and improve retention
- Cross functionally collaborate with product, design, QA, tech, and ads / BI organization to elevate and grow our businesses.
- Help onboard new acquisitions and develop new marketing strategies for each mobile app & game company we acquire
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing for mobile apps or mobile game products
- Deep knowledge of the mobile app marketing tech stack, including push notifications, app install attribution, analytics platforms, deep linking, ASO, subscription, and email
- Experience working with a customer engagement platform, including Braze, LeanPlum, Iterable, MoEngage, Clevertap or similar
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, you understand and empathize with users and know what they want and why our products create value for them
- Eye for brand building, establishing brand loyalty and trust and designing key screens and ad creative to build relationships and drive conversion
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities; you can look at CPI, CPM, ROAS, DAU, and other key metrics to determine cause and effect to build strategy to grow KPIs and revenue
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional collaborator and project lead, especially able to work with technical teams to build out our marketing tech stack
- Familiarity working in App Store Connect and the Google Play Developer Console
- Desire to be a part of an early-stage team and work with urgency and high attention to detail in a startup environment
- A passion for mobile apps / games, you check the App Store daily and are always trying out new apps & games – we’ll ask you to share some of your recent favorites